Support for businesses
The Digital Innovation Hub supports small and medium-sized enterprises to identify the needs, opportunities and technological solutions for 4.0:
- support in constructing Industria 4.0 projects
- support in accessing the National and European Skills Support Centres
- support in accessing public and private funding
- support in the self-assessment of digital maturity
As required, the Hub can arrange meetings with SMEs and qualified operators thanks to a network that connects public and private individuals.
The Digital Innovation Hub can provide companies with strategic advice on the various aspects of Industria 4.0:
- legal advice
- tax advice
- business modelling
- evaluation of investment projects
The Digital Innovation Hub is committed to implementing a training policy that’s shared by schools, businesses and public administrations.
To seize the opportunities arising from the new Industria 4.0 ecosystem and disseminate a culture of “doing technology”, the knowledge system should be directed at everyone involved.
- For employees of SMEs and intermediate managers, updating skills can ensure it’s easier to stay in the labour market, but can even offer significant opportunities for professional growth.
- For current workers in PAs, development can contribute towards improving efficiency and the quality of the services offered by public administrations to citizens and businesses.
- At Scholastic Institutes and Universities, an adequate educational program is useful for bridging the gap between the skills required by businesses and those provided by school and post-school curricula.
Specific training courses can be a stimulus for self-entrepreneurship, through the gradual entry onto the market of companies led by young people.